The biggest turn off in the whole world is when someone talks poorly about their ex or, worse, multiple exes.
There’s NO way that one person can date like 5 certifiably “crazy” people.
You know it’s a red flag when someone’s like “Oh I’ve only dated crazy people.”
But who’s the common denominator in all five of those relationships?
So before you go off calling your ex “crazy,” here are 31 questions you should ask yourself beforehand,
1. Did you re-download tinder before the breakup talk even happened?
2. Did you breakup with her out of the blue?
3. Did you use any of the following reasons: “I don’t deserve you“, “I love you too much to be with you right now“, “I need a few months to work on myself“,”The timing is just off“, etc.
4. Did you ask our her roommate?
5. Her neighbor?
6. Her best friend?
7. Her mom?
8. Did you ever call her “clingy” for just trying to get in touch with you?
9. Do you still call her?
10. Do you still call her to talk about your relationship?
11. Do you still call her to talk about your relationship and about getting back together?
12. Do all of these conversations happen after 1am when you’ve just left another girl’s house?
13. Did you ever cheat on her?
14. Did you ever cheat on her and then write a blog about how she was de-humanizing you but failed to mention that you cheated on her?
15. Have you ever considered the fact that maybe, possibly, in a strange twist of events, you might just be a d-bag?
16. Do you ignore her existence when you see her just to make her feel like she means nothing to you?
17. Do you spread rumors about her being crazy and that she probably shouldn’t date anyone ever?
18. Do you look over her social media profiles with your friends and make fun of the way she looks, dresses, and portrays herself?
19. Did you post a bunch of pictures of you with other girls .5 seconds after breaking up with her?
20. Did she actually end the relationship and your pride is just bruised so you claim she’s crazy?
21. Whenever you were around her family/friends, did you spend the whole time on your phone?
22. Did you ever steal her phone and look through her texts?
23. Did you ever insult her religion because you don’t necessarily share similar beliefs?
24. Did you ever make her feel bad for not wanting to have sex?
25. Do you see her at parties and claim that she’s stalking you instead of considering the fact that you share the same friend group?
26. When she asks if you can talk, do you claim she’s obsessive when actually she might just need closure or give your crap back?
27. When she writes a blog about how she’s moved on and in a better place, do you claim she’s still hung up on you and just trying to air out dirty laundry on the internet?
28. Do you have shirtless pics on tinder? (Not about your relationship, but let’s me know if you’re a tool or not)
29. Is she an actual diagnosed sociopath?
30. Is she REALLy crazy?
31. Or are you just a dipwad?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, I don’t assume your ex is “crazy” but that you’re just a dipwad.
We have to stop talking poorly about our past loves.
We have to stop daydreaming of ways to make our exes jealous and cause them pain.
Everyone does it post-breakup.
I’ve done it, and I’m sure my exes would agree. (*cough*)
It’s not healthy.
Unless they actually ruined your life that like crazy new Netflix show. (It’s basically Gossip Girl to the nth power)
So cut it out. Just be civil.
You invested time and love into this person and now you’re going to drag their name through the mud for what?
Prove your innocence?
That you never made any mistakes in the relationship?
A breakup takes two people.
At least most of the time.
So no, she’s not crazy.
You’re just being a dickwad. (ooo she actually said it !!!)
Facebook – Becca Tremmel
Instagram – @littlelionbecca
Twitter – @littlelionbecca
(p.s. can apply to anyone, I just used the pronoun “she” because that’s what I’ve personally experienced)